Macildowie HR is excited to be recruiting the following:
Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Job Type: Permanent
Job Salary: up to £28k
- Prepare, Process and maintain weekly timesheets and clocking-in reports and distribute to managers for completion, as well as assisting with all employee benefit schemes.
- Manage the day to day admin running of the HR functions and duties.
- Update Attendance and the Starter and Leaver records with absences using Excel, Autotime software and Sage 50 Payroll.
- Manage the recruitment process including reference procedure.
- Advise on all employee relations including high risk cases - Note taking in meetings, producing of letters, advising employees and managers on employee relations matters and assisting in investigations, disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings.
- Annually revise company policies and procedures found within the company handbook to ensure up to date with legislation.
- Manage organisation of Employee Annual Reviews with department heads - review points raised and organise any training requirements.
- Organise and source relevant training courses as required.
- Produce correspondences for employees including offer letters and contracts.
- Ensure all procedures and paperwork are compliant with ISO Audit compliance.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll and Payroll process (desirable).
- CIPD (desirable).
- Extensive experience in HR.
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels on a daily basis.
- Having a high attention to detail with the ability to analyse complex information to identify errors.
- Planning / prioritising skills with the ability to maintain effectiveness.
- Self-starter, adaptable and flexible.
- Immediately available (desirable)
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.