Macildowie HR has a great opportunity for a temporary HR Advisor based in Warwickshire. One of the healthcare organisations are looking for an HR Advisor to join the team to assist with the busy workload. They are looking to pay around £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience. This is a temp to perm position.
- Provide comprehensive HR advice and support to managers, employees and partners in line within organisational policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Work as part of the HR team to provide HR support to all areas of the business, ensuring all employees are treated fairly and consistently
- Advise line managers on a range of management topics, including Employment Law, Discipline and Grievance, Recruitment and Selection, Absence Management, redundancy, maternity and suspensions
- Being a part of the HR process, including exit interviews, maternity, paternity and benefits
- Assist management with reporting and also complete any project tasks as required in a timely manner
- HR policies and procedures will need to be written and updated when needed
- Be a real team player and ensure HR Administration and HR team processes are completed to a high quality and in a timely and effective manner
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in a similar HR role
- Good communication and able to influence at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Good problem solver and idea generator
- Able to work on own and make decisions
- Have experience working with Microsoft Office
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards qualification
As the business is going through a busy period coming up to Christmas and the New Year, the need for a temporary HR Advisor has arisen to help and support the team and the organisation as a whole. So if you are immediately available or have come to the point in your contract where you are ready to take on another challenge in this busy environment - get in touch!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.