Macildowie HR are working with a fantastic organisation with a nationwide reach. They are looking to bring on an Interim HR Advisor to work collaboratively with the HR team, employees and trade union representatives to provide a high quality employee relations advisory service that meets customer needs and the organisations objectives. Offering £25,000-£30,000 and looking for an immediate start.
- To proactively support and provide professional advice to managers and employees on a day to day basis on HR related issues including: disciplinary, grievance, bullying and harassment, probation, capability and attendance.
- To advise, support and coach managers on change management, including support with redundancy and redeployment in accordance with policy and employment legislation and under the direction of a HR Partner where appropriate.
- To actively manage a case load linked to allocated work areas, including conducting investigations, report writing, compilation of case files, organisation of hearings/panels and representing managers or providing advice to the chair of the hearing panel
- To undertake project work as directed including undertaking research, collating data and presenting project plans and reports.
- To undertake continuing professional development to ensure a clear understanding of case law and legislative changes to enhance individual and team learning and support for managers.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have previous experience working within a similar professional environment
- Have experience of advising on ER topics and be looking for a really varied and challenging role
- Able to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Have an outgoing personality with a can do attitude
- Have initiative and want to take on challenges
- Be credible and confident in experience
This is a particularly urgent role so if you are immediately available please let me know so we can discuss further.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.