This is an exciting opportunity to join a instantly recognisable brand in Castle Donington, supporting in a generalist HR role. This is a fantastic opportunity (initially on a temporary basis) to join an established team in a busy and varied HR role.
- You will take on the role of a true HR generalist - you must enjoy having a varied and busy role and be keen to develop your HR Skills
- Be involved in and manage their more complex ER cases
- Take an active role in recruitment - both directly and through support the senior HR Advisor
- Conduct research and analyse key aspects of the business performance and identify areas of performance improvement.
- Prepare presentations for senior management, HR and external customers.
- Be responsible for analysing and implementing changes to their reward platform and performance system.
- Manage reports for management across a necessary time interval, for example daily, weekly, month and quarterly basis.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD part qualified, excellent written and verbal communication, able to work well as part of a team and use own initiative, has the ability to problem solve and apply lateral thinking as appropriate, able to prioritise workloads and meet competing demands, good presentation skills incorporating PowerPoint, Excel etc. and good attention to detail and accuracy.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.