Macildowie HR is excited to be recruiting the following:
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Job Salary: £30k -£35K
Within a science focused company in Bedford there is an opportunity for a HR Advisor covering 2 separate client groups. This fantastic company provides it's services to multiple global companies.
Operating as the first point of contact within HR being responsible for 2 client groups in Bedford. Reporting into the HR Manager ensure a comprehensive and professional HR service to all operations. This role will be assisting with developing UK policies and procedures, advising Managers on all Employee Relations for the full employee life cycle. This role will also include everything from recruitment, change management, learning and development and payroll/general HR administration. There is also the opportunity to take part in global projects and health and safety.
- CIPD qualified (Desirable)
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK employment law
- Excellent administration skills, with experience of utilising HR systems (Workday is desirable) and Excellent
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Analytical and effective problem solver
- Able to coach and develop line managers in HR processes and when dealing with difficult situations
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
- Problem solving - Must demonstrate a methodical, analytical and clear approach to problem solving and managing ad hoc projects
- Customer service oriented Interprets information to anticipate business needs and to determine how best to support and contribute to the business
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.