Macildowie are absolutely delighted to be working with an Education organisation based in Nottingham, who are seeking a HR Advisor on an initial temporary basis.
This fantastic full-time opportunity, is predominantly site-based and requires travel to the different academy sites across the city. The organisation is going through a period of growth and there has never been a better time to get into this exciting business as they look to expand their team!
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and oversee low-level ER casework.
- Aid the implementation of a wide HRIS within the business.
- Advise and guide line managers across sites on best HR practice.
- Support on recruitment across the multi-site organisation
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of HR practice within an education organisation.
- Have experience of managing ER case loads.
- Be confident providing support to a growing, passionate HR team.
What's in it for you?
- Good holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Excellent exposure within a rapidly growing, reputable organisation
- Immediate working start
This is an amazing opportunity that provides great exposure to HR within a fast-paced education environment, supporting the organisation through an exciting time of growth and development.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch or apply via the link below:
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.