£30,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience)
Macildowie HR are working with a manufacturing company in Rugby to recruit for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. The HR Manager will also consider a HR Assistant/Coordinator looking for a step up and development.
This role will be mainly focused on assisting the Head of HR in setting up the HR function to run smoothly for the business. This will involve
- To support to the Head of HR in writing policies and procedures
- To provide generalist HR support, coaching and guidance in a competent and confidential manner
- To support and advise managers with grievances, disciplinary actions, absence management and performance cases
- To actively monitor, in conjunction with relevant manager, all absence cases and instigating formal proceedings where necessary to the Head of HR
- Interpret and advise on employment legislation
- Delivery of the full employee lifecycle, including recruitment, on boarding and induction, appraisals etc. Ensuring in conjunction with HR Administrator that the relevant documentation is up to date and complies with legislation at all times
- Experience working at an advisory level or ability to advise line managers on employee relations
- Experience of writing policies and procedures
- Ability to build good working relationships
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.