HR Advisor / 3-6 month Temp / Leicester / £16 p/h
Macildowie HR Recruitment have the exciting opportunity working with a manufacturing company recruiting for a HR Advisor position based in Leicester.
Within this role, the HR advisor employee will be responsible for supporting the HR team whilst undergoing a system implementation. They will also support the welfare of all employees to ensure employee satisfaction and company productivity and profitability. This will be a very rewarding role for the right candidate so let's go into the responsibilities for this role!
- Providing advice and guidance on absence, disciplinary and performance issues.
- Reviewing absence, starters and leaver information, disciplinary outcomes.
- New starters - drafting all new starter paperwork, involves liaising with payroll manager.
- All relevant paperwork for staff leaving the business.
- Dealing with general queries from mangers and staff on a whole range of HR Matters.
- Dealing with changes to T&C's of employment.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate would need experience/skills within the following:
- Enthusiastic and motivated wanting to hit the ground running.
- The ability to pick processes up quickly
- Be a flexible team player who can support the wider HR team as and when required
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to form good working relationships with all employees
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.