Up to £35,000
Nottingham - Hybrid Working
Macildowie are excited to be working with an amazing Public-Sector organisation, based in Nottinghamshire, seeking a HR Advisor to join their HR function on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will report to the HR Business Partner supporting them on all generalist HR functions, including leading on a range of Employee Relation issues.
If successful, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own ER caseload including but not limited to; disciplinary and grievance cases, absence and performance management.
- Support the on-boarding and exit functions of the organisation and take a key focus on the policies and procedures of the organisation.
- Assist with the entire employee lifecycle, from onboarding through to exit interviews.
- Working on wider HR projects, including wellbeing and EDI.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a fast-paced HR setting
- Be comfortable dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Have experience dealing with their own complex ER caseload
- Hold a CIPD qualification and driving license, due to limited travel across the organisation
So, what is in it for you?
- Fantastic exposure to entire HR function
- Visible progression and growth within the organisation
- Great wider benefits, including excellent holiday allowance and pension contribution
- Autonomy of working schedule
- Flexible working
If this role is of interest to you and is the next step in your HR career then please apply via the link below or contact me using
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.