Connecting to LinkedIn...

Back to Search Results

Talent Co-ordinator

Salary £30000 per annum + bonus + healthcare + discounts
Location Rugby, Warwickshire
Job Type Permanent Jobs
Sector
Job Ref HQ00041347
Published 11 months ago

Job Description

Macildowie HR is working exclusively with a leading, international, instantly recognisable brand that has created a brand new Talent job opportunity for a French-speaking Talent Specialist. The business genuinely has a family feel to it and everyone is supportive, full of energy and down to earth. The tight-knit team have created this role to assist with reporting and recruitment.
French-Speaking Talent Specialist
Up to £30,000 + bonus + healthcare + huge discounts + competitive pension scheme

The Job
Joining the 'small but mighty' Talent team to manage reporting and analysis of HR and recruitment, this role offers the opportunity to get involved with Learning and Development and Talent Acquisition, making it a fast-paced and very varied role. This is a brand new role which has been created to support in the analysis and report building and management, but also to be hands-on with talent across the board.
This is a big and exciting international business therefore it is vital that this Talent Specialist is comfortable having a conversation in French. This is due to the need to liaise with internal and external parties in Europe, recruiting and developing employees internationally.
As 60% of the responsibilities are around reporting, a strong Microsoft Excel knowledge is vital, including the ability to create and manage reports. The other 40% of the role will be made up of supporting the recruitment and talent processes, co-ordinating training and recruiting nationally at managerial level.


The Candidate
- Strong reporting experience and Excel knowledge, including v look-ups
- Conversational to fluent French
- Recruitment and Talent experience, including Acquisition and Development
- Interest and passion in analysis and reporting
- Hard working, down-to-earth, and excited about becoming part of an international, well-known business with a family feel.

Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.

Job Location

Showing approximate location of 'Rugby, Warwickshire'