HR and Office Manager / Leicestershire / Up to £34,000 FTE
Macildowie HR Recruitment have the exciting opportunity working with an SME recruiting for a HR and Office Manager position based within Leicestershire.
Within this role, the HR and Office Manager will be responsible for ensuring best practice corporate governance, internal communication and highly-efficient HR and administrative support. This will be a very stimulating role for the right candidate so let's go into the responsibilities for this role!
- Continuously improve, integrate and streamline systems, processes and procedures and ensure slick, professional and efficient service delivery.
- Ensure that all policies, processes, procedures and handbooks are always easily accessible, up to date, understood and user-friendly..
- Maintain clear, fully communicated business continuity plans.
- Provide proactive, efficient and reliable administrative support to the CEO and Board.
- Ensure continuous GDPR compliance working.
- Oversee recruitment process
- Maintenance of all HR records
- Organise induction training and processing of all new employees.
- Deal with HR issues.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate would need experience/skills within the following:
- Someone with a strong PA/HR support background
- An engaging, inclusive and collaborative team player.
- Highly-organised and a clear thinker
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive issues and challenging situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.