Macildowie HR are working with an employer of choice in the Leciester area. This organsisation are extremely well known and offer great offices to work in with lovely added extras!
The business are looking for a temporary HR & Recruitment Coordinator for 4-6 weeks as the team very stretched at the moment. They could also offer a 6 month FTC for the right candidate as the business are always growing and the team is soon set to expand quite rapidly.
This is a full time position offering £9-£11 per hour. The role is in Leicester but requires someone who can drive as public transport is a bit hit and miss.
- Working alongside the busy HR team, assisting with general administrative duties including updating databases, spreadsheets and arranging interviews by ensuring rooms are booked and letters are sent
- Ensuring all administrative queries are managed effectively
- You will be responsible in supporting line managers with a variety of recruitment and selection activities across that business group.
- Be responsible for advertising roles, sourcing candidates through the company database and via LinkedIn through to managing the interview and selection process.
- Work closely with the wider Recruitment team to support with sourcing and sifting
The Ideal Candidate
- Have experience gained from within an HR team ideally as the administrator
- You must evidence strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- You will be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Great time management
- Prioritise and produce quality work under pressure
- Have a pro-active and customer-focused attitude
During this busy time in the business, there is a need for an extra HR & Recruitment Coordinator to help the team with their workload. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a motivated team and progress in your career so if the job appeals to you and you tick the boxes, get in touch as this may be the next step in your exciting HR career!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.