The contracting division of Macildowie HR are currently working alongside a well known brand in Northampton to recruit for a Recruitment and HR Specialist. The Recruitment and HR specialist position will offer an annual salary of up to £24,000 per annum and will be a 12 month contract.
The duties of the Recruitment and HR Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with a number of key stakeholders across the organisation
- Supporting key line managers with recruitment duties including identifying key hires within the business and creating a recruitment plan
- Writing thorough job and person specifications to promote business opportunities
- Professionally challenge hiring managers in terms of the person and role requirements to ensure the highest success rate possible
- Seeking new ways to perform recruitment tasks to increase efficiency and fill rations
- Using numerous recruitment platforms to promote open vacancies as well as creating reports on performance and success rates of each platform
- Management of personal recruitment inbox ensuring all recruitment led enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Providing support to line managers with the shortlisting process
- Playing a key part in the logistics and organisation of the interview process within the agreed SLA's
- Being a key player in attending recruitment led events and forums
- Developing and maintaining a set of HR KPI's
- Working with colleagues within the wider HR team to provide compliance and onboarding support
- Ensuring all paperwork related to the offer stages are created and processed within the agreed timeframes
- Supporting wider HR team by administering the HR inbox and ensuring the correct actions are applied to all enquiries
- Ad hoc duties when required
To be considered for the position of Recruitment and HR Specialist you must:
- Be able to commute to an area of Northampton which isnt fed by a strong public transport link
- Have experience of working within a recruitment led position historically
- Ideally have CIPD Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of managing a range of stakeholders across an organisation
- Be a strong computer user with exposure to all Microsoft Office packages.
Based outside of Central Northampton the organisation are a fast paced, ever changing establishment who offer a top tier working environment. The business offer an open plan, sociable and recently refurbished offices as well as promoting a family feel environment. Due to their location in Northampton they are able to offer free parking onsite!
Salary and Benefits
The Recruitment and HR Specialist will receive a salary of up to £24,000 per annum plus some fantastic company specific benefits which include generous pension and holiday.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.