£19,000 - £21,000
A company that cares about your development and invests in you! Finally!
This manufacturing company are looking for a positive, ambitious HR assistant to join their team in Stafford. Working in a dedicated HR team, covering 14,000 employees your exposure to HR will be vast and you will be kept busy, but you will be rewarded. The HR Manager is keen on upskilling and personal development and is looking for someone with the drive to improve themselves. With the opportunity to fund your CIPD and designated study hours they really do invest in their staff.
- Preparation of documents for new starters, leavers, job applicants and other staff changes
- Preparation of letters and documentation regarding referencing and Right to Work checks
- General maintenance and updating of accurate record systems, both paper and electronic
- Being a part of the HR related annual events, such as salary reviews.
- Deputising for the HR Advisors when necessary and escalating complex ER cases
- Working with prospective job applicants, external benefit providers and recruitment agencies
- Establish and maintain relationships with managers and staff at all levels ensuring a great service
- 6 months - 1 year experience in a HR administration role
- Positive and ambitious mindset towards work
- Willingness to help others with workload
- CIPD desirable but not necessary.
With an on site gym, subsidised canteen and flexible working hours, it's not just the training that keeps you going. Sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Apply now!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.