* HR Assistant * Warwickshire * £22,000-£25,000 *
Macildowie HR are looking to help an ambitious and hardworking HR professional to find their next step within a HR Assistant position, within a fast paced Manufacturing company within Warwickshire. You will be working closely with the Business Partners and reporting directly into the Head of HR. This role will give you great exposure into a generalist HR role, and you will definitely get out what you put into this role!
- Supporting the HRBP in ER casework where needed, note taking in meetings, helping with investigations and sending out follow up correspondence.
- Keep the system up to date with all employee details, updating any changes and ensuring a 100% compliance track for all employees.
- Support line managers to work within policy guidelines and escalate any issues / high risk cases to the HRBP.
- Complete all relevant HR administration tasks, such as system updates, filling, sending out new starters letters and posting job adverts.
- Support the HRBP with site recruitment activity including monitoring induction and probation periods.
- Support the HRBP in coordinating performance reviews, as well as updating the calendar for probations and meetings.
- Be responsible for the daily reporting of site absence and sickness, liaising with line managers and agencies to supply temporary staff where needed.
- Track long-term absence cases to result in a reduction of absence by investigating the causes and resolutions.
- You must currently or recently have been in a similar high volume position within a manufacturing environment to cope with the demands of this roles.
- CIPD 5 is preferable
- A can do attitude and willingness to get involved in the nitty gritty of HR will be essential for you to get the most out of this role.
If you are interested then please apply with your CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.