Macildowie HR are delighted to be working with a market leading organisation recruiting this new HR Business Partner job to join their team as part of an internal succession plan. Based in Bedfordshire and reporting to the HR Director, this role is a key role in their structure.
Role Overview - The regional HR business partner will provide a full range of generalist HR support to the business directorate and a team of regionally-based leaders, championing the people agenda, partnering with HR specialist functions and effectively influencing others to ensure that the business achieves its strategic objectives.
- Actively drive the people plan, providing support and expertise
- Partnering with business leaders to deliver change programmes that improve operational performance
- Supporting the development of HR strategy and policy; lead, drive and deliver HR or cross-functional projects and ensure employee needs are represented
- Coaching and supporting leaders in people management and development
- Analysing and cascading management information, identifying trends and driving initiatives to improve
- Managing complex employee relations issues and escalations
- Delivering proactive, effective and commercially-focussed HR services and solutions
- Championing the company values; setting high standards for others to emulate
To be successful in this role you MUST HAVE WORKED for a large matrix organisation with significant experience in a regional HR manager / HR business partner role with a large, UK-wide customer-focussed organisation (e.g. retail, hospitality, B2B). This role is Bedfordshire based but you must be able to commit to working 2 days per week in other locations (London office and 1 regional location-expensed). You must be able to demonstrate your experience of partnering with senior leaders and directors; developing and delivering business-focussed people plans; organisational design; managing complex employee relations with a solutions focussed outlook and approach to working.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.