An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced generalist HR Business Partner to work with a well known retail organisation in Nottingham.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR this role will see the successful candidate work closely with the business' stakeholders to ensure the strategic alignment of HR services with the key business objectives. It is a challenging and varied role with a key focus talent management, leadership development and succession planning, culture programmes and HR reporting.
This is a multi site role, with the main base being Nottingham. Travel will be throughout the midlands.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and understand the key business objectives
- Design a strategy for HR services that ensure alignment with these objectives
- Identify and design (alongside internal stakeholders) the business' culture agenda and its values programme
- Conduct leadership assessments, development programmes and succession plans
- Management of key HR metrics for business reporting
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
The successful candidate for this would ideally possess a commercial focus with a strong generalist background. Previous experience of running strategic projects is required, alongside a natural inclination to build effective working relationships with management and stakeholders. Whilst this role does not directly require the successful candidate to manage a team, some experience of people management would be useful in this working environment.
- Current/previous strategic business partnering experience.
- A generalist HR background with previous experience of designing and identifying business strategies is required.
- Multi-site experience would be advantageous.
- Recruitment of senior roles and talent profiling
- Delivery of leadership development programmes
- Has implemented/or worked on the implementation of HR reporting metrics
- People management
- Retail sector experience would be a benefit
- Clean UK Driving Licence
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.