Macildowie HR are recruiting exclusively for a market leading organisation based in Aylesbury to support their search for a HR Manager. As HR Manager you will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus a generous benefits package.
The HR Manager will report directly to the Managing Director and will have strong ties to the key stake holders within the business.
The key duties of the HR Manager include but are not limited to:
- Talent Management - Creating a success planning environment, highlighting key talent within the business and ensuring that training and development is provided throughout to enhance growth.
- Resourcing and Recruitment - Taking a lead on all recruitment duties within the business. Duties to include, creating job specifications, posting adverts, managing all campaigns on social media, short listing and interviewing. You will also create competency based interview frameworks.
- Management and creation of HR policies - Ensuring that all policies are up to date, executed through the business and also are in line with current employment laws -Policies include employee handbook and contracts
- Employee Relations - Providing on going day to day HR advice to all managers within the business, providing coaching and training to managers on how to manage localised ER cases, Leading on ER cases that reach complex status which could include tribunal and TUPE processes.
- Health and Safety - Taking responsibility for the buildings and maintaining all quality process and procedures which meet ISO standards.
The ideal HR Manager will:
- Be able to commute to a business park just outside of Central Aylesbury
- Have worked in a Generalist/HRBP/HR Manager position previously with good variety and scope to their role
- Be able and willing to step into a management position
- Have experience of working with stakeholders within a business previously
- Be a strong team player
The organisation are based just outside of Aylesbury but operate internationally. Seen as a clear market leader, the business have experienced very strong growth throughout 2019 and have ambitious plans extending to 2022.
Salary and Benefits
The HR Manager will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus a fantastic benefits package which includes generous holiday, pension, healthcare and discounts for highstreet brands
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.