The permanent division of Macildowie HR are recruiting exclusively for a HR Business Partner to join a well respected organisation based in Milton Keynes. The HR Business Partner will report directly to the HR Director and will receive a salary of up to £45,000 per annum plus a strong benefits package.
The duties of the HR Business Partner will include but not be limited to:
- Implementation and updating all HR policies ranging from contractual agreements, through to company car and flexible working arrangements
- Getting involved in HR administration
- Working on numerous HR projects which will involve system updates and implementations as well as process improvement.
- Full involvement in organisational design, challenging the current structure, managing change projects and talent planning activities
- Supporting a range of line managers to develop their HR understanding and supporting with ER cases when required
- Managing a portfolio of ER issues across the business ensuring that business values and expectations are met. ER cases will include complex cases, therefore experience of working with legal teams would be advantageous
- Identifying training support requirements within the business and providing suitable solutions
- Management of simple and complex HR projects
- Coaching and influencing management to align team and personal development with business strategies
- Building valuable and professional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Design of talent and succession plans
- ad hoc duties when required
The successful candidate will
- Have previously worked with a number of blue and white collar stakeholders ideally - although this isn't essential
- Have previously worked on a number of individual projects at any one time
- Ideally be available on a short notice period - however this isn't essential
- Be a self starter and be able to manage their own workload
- Have a strong understanding of UK Employment laws
- Have a proven track record of managing employee relation cases delivering fair but commercial results
- Be inquisitive and always seek solutions to improve current processes
The organisation are based just outside of Central Milton Keynes and located in an area with strong transport networks. The firm also offer free and secure on-site parking. Operating internationally, the business have experienced a strong period of growth and expansion which has resulted in the recruitment of a HR Business Partner.
Salary and Benefits
The HR Business Partner will receive up to £45,000 per annum plus a fantastic benefits package which include 25 days holiday, health care, pension, bonus and other company specific benefits. The organisation also offer free on-site parking which is a rarity in Milton Keynes.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.