HR Business Partner - SME Software
Want to be apart of a a multi-award winning fast growing services business?
Everything about the way this business market themselves and how they operate internally has made one to watch for great culture and product offering .. it's all about their people and they are looking for someone to help them stay that way. As a HR Business Partner you will have two direct reports and will oversee all human resources operations and ensure they're aligned with the business goals.
You will need to have a strong background as an HR Generalist and be well versed in HR best practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and the company culture.
A highlight of the key duties:
- Providing guidance on people practices such as restructures and succession planning
- Bringing people expertise and developing solutions to help the business area to deliver its strategy
- Influencing and building relationships with people around the business
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Coaching and providing feedback to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency.
What you would need to bring to the role:
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
Hybrid working - great competitive salary - an exciting business with a strong people agenda!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.