Macildowie HR are working with a leading financial services organisation in Leicester as they look for an experienced HR Coordinator to join their team! This is a permanent position offering up to £25,000, dependent on experience, and a whole host of great benefits!
You will play a key part of the HR Team, as you will act as the first point of contact for all day to day HR queries, be responsible for all administration aspects of the employee life cycle, and managing day to day supervision of the HR Administrator.
This role will evolve to support the broader department needs including resourcing and training as automation evolves within the team.
Recruitment, new starters and induction processes will fall within the remit of this role, as will L&D, internal changes, engagement, and reward!
You will also be accountable for accurate payroll and reward activity and will get involved with various projects that are on the horizon, such as system implementation.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have previous experience working within a similar professional environment for the past 2-3 years
- Have experience of advising on low level ER topics and be looking for a really varied and challenging role
- Able to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Have an outgoing personality with a can do attitude
- Have initiative and want to take on challenges
- Be credible and confident in experience
This role will provide a budding HR professional the exposure and responsibility needed in order to really push forward with their career!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.