HR & Recruitment Coordinator
12 Month FTC
I am recruiting for a HR & Recruitment Coordinator on a 12 month FTC to join a manufacturing business. One position is available in Wellingborough, and one in Daventry. This role is an immediate start position.
- Responsible for running the day to day HR function
- Assist managers in supporting with the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Provide support and advice to managers and staff on issues related to their employment, line management of staff and other aspects of human resources management
- Be the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries, assisting employees with their employment queries on pay, policies and procedures and terms and conditions of employment
- Assist with payroll providing the relevant employee information including sickness, holidays and pay changes.
- Provide administrative assistance and support
- Manage the recruitment process in its entirety, developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- MUST be available within 1 week's notice
- Previous experience within a HR role
- CIPD desirable
- Highly proactive and adaptable
Please apply ASAP if you're interested as this role is an urgent start. Alternatively, email your CV to discuss further.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.