Up to £33,000
Macildowie are absolutely delighted to be working with a Public Sector organisation based in Nottingham, who are seeking an experienced HR Coordinator on a permanent basis.
This fantastic full-time opportunity, with a flexible hybrid-model of working and autonomy to be in charge of your own schedule. The organisation is going through an exciting period of growth and there has never been a better time to get into the business as they look to expand their team!
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the team of professional service administrators and guide their progress.
- Handle all enquires and be key point of contact for all HR Systems within the organisation.
- Assist and review key HR policies, procedures and processes alongside the HR Business Partners.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience within a public sector organisation.
- Have knowledge of how to manage, mentor and handle direct reports.
- Be confident to support and communicate with executive stakeholders of the business.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working model
- 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Outstanding pension scheme
- Autonomy of your working schedule
- Excellent exposure to a growing, reputable education organisation
This is an amazing opportunity that provides great exposure to HR within a fast-paced environment, nurturing personal and professional development whilst mentoring those around you.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch or apply via the link below:
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.