A leading Manufacturing business based in Milton Keynes are currently searching for a HR Generalist to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Based in their Head office in Milton Keynes, this role is vital position within the team, responsible for partnering with the managers to support them as they lead their teams that can drive lasting performance improvements.
Acting as the sole point of contact in HR for the Milton Keynes location your responsibilities will be;
- Ensure the Time Management System/HRIS is updated with all employee changes, administration as required and working with staff & management.
- Assist with recruitment and interviews to maintain required skill sets and staffing levels.
- Assist with performance reviews and assist with identifying training needs.
- Produce reports as required by management as well as to monitor and maintain HR KPI levels.
- Identify, administrate all requirements in performance management, working with management.
- To assist in all Year End Payroll and HR System, Legislative, Company and Statutory requirements.
- Assist with Employee benefits administration.
- Keep up to date with changes in law or legislation.
- Coordinate and communicate any events throughout the year.
- Assist with the administration of incentive and recognition schemes and benefits.
- Help fulfil the short and long-term requirements of your organisation's strategy in a dynamic labour market.
- Plan for changing demographics, the supply and demand for labour, staff turnover and scarce skills.
- Assist with identifying and attracting the key people who create competitive advantage for the organisation.
- Identifying talent across the organisation and integrating that with succession planning.
- Manage employee engagement areas such as events, newsletter and engagement surveys.
- Maintain effective employee relations.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture.
- Work with the Management Team to help culture change within the business.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Comply with all policies and procedures to ensure that a safe and healthy working environment is maintained.
- Abide by the company's environmental and quality management procedures.
- Carry out any reasonable duties we request that are within your abilities, irrespective of grade/skill level.
The successful candidate is likely to have complete (or currently studying) their CIPD level 5 and be confident enough with HR practice to make executive decisions, whilst support will be available to you, it is important that the candidate has the ability to work on their own initiative. The role is looking to pay up to £30,000pa. For more information please apply below or contact Sam Somerfield on 01908 669274.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.