I am recruiting for this position exclusively with a fantastic contact centre organisation in Derby, I have just had this role called in that requires a quick turnaround of CV's so if you are interested apply now!
£40,000 - £45,000pa
This position is not for someone who doesn't thrive in a fast paced environment as it requires someone to work at pace and juggle priorities in this busy environment! Therefore, the successful candidate will be energetic, flexible and a dynamic with experience in a call centre environment.
- Responsible for site HR provision
- Developing and coaching HR direct reports and managers
- Develop and implement HR strategy
- 360 HR generalist role
- Must require someone to be proactive in their HR approach
- Create reports re the people strategy, policy and operational processes
The successful candidate will have:
- Line management experience of 5-15 HR professionals
- Worked in a contact centre environment
- Experience and passion for wellbeing and diversity
- High volume ER experience
- Blue sky thinking regarding HR people strategy
- A love for all things relating to people management and development!
This role is not for the feint hearted and will require someone to be innovative in their approach to HR, with engagement and improvement at the forefront of their HR career.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.