HR Manager | Not for Profit | Warwickshire | £35,319 FTE
Macildowie are very excited to be collaborating with a Charity in Warwickshire who are seeking to appoint an HR Manager on a 6 month Fixed Term contract. It's a fantastic friendly team to join where You will be play an integral role in guiding the HR function through challenging and engaging projects for this organisation. This role is offering £35,319 FTE.
- Lead on the implementation of HR systems.
- Ensure that HR data across the Group meets GDPR regulations; regularly monitor the effective use of HR systems, providing guidance & training where appropriate.
- Lead on the management of benefit providers, ensuring an effective and engaging mix of benefits are provided to promote as an employer of choice
- Proactively manage pay, terms and conditions across the organisation.
- Lead on engagement initiatives for the full employee life cycle including equality, diversity & inclusion.
- Support the Group's changing organisational design and new business models in line with legislation, regulatory requirements, and good practice.
Requirements for the role:
- Demonstrate the right ethos and values which are at the heart of the Group's work.
- Demonstrable experience in Human Resources management and proven track record as an HR leader
- Experience of multiple HR systems.
- Project management experience from scope and specification through to implementation and review.
- Working within GDPR regulations and an overview of how these apply to HR
- Able to coach managers and to deliver the best possible work performance.
- Able to travel efficiently to Group and other locations in England, including those situated away from public transport links.
- Willing to undertake a police DBS check (which must be satisfactory to the Group)
- Flexible working (ony 1 day in the office minimum!)
- Life Assurance
- Paid training
- Fully funded DBS Certificates and renewals
- Generous annual leave up to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay scheme
- Access to private holiday home getaway in Torquay
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others
- Excellent job satisfaction
- Genuine career progression and development
- Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling and legal advice
- Access to chaplaincy and pastoral support
It is a great time to join the growing team with exciting plans for the coming years and you will be an integral cog in both leading and helping delivering projects, which will significantly affect the wider organisation.
If you meet the requirements and are keen to find out more please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.