£25,000 - £28,000
Is your job a bit slow paced?
Are you looking for a challenge?
You won't be bored in this role! This growing organisation is looking for a HR Officer ready to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in! Dealing with everything from admin to complex ER cases, they are looking for someone with the initiative to get things done. As a team of 3 everyone chips in where needed and you will be expected to do the same, so it is a great opportunity to get involved in some project work.
- Oversee the full recruitment life cycle from vacancy approval through to employee start date, ensure that effective recruitment campaigns are in place for all vacancies
- Ensure that all new starters and volunteers are appropriately vetted
- Be the first point of contact for any employee relations queries and to be responsible for ensuring the effective resolution as well as to advise and coach managers on the application the specific disciplinary policies and procedures
- To produce all disciplinary and grievance letters and any other associated paperwork
- Assisting the HR Manager in more complex employee relations projects
- Working closely with line managers and coaching them on how to effectively manage staff absence and managing long term sickness cases to ensure effective resolution including returning to work and or ill health dismissal as appropriate
- Producing managerial training guides on various topics such as giving feedback and recruitment
- To be responsible for the timely completion of HR projects as assigned by the HR Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working within a similar HR role
- Very resilient yet personable
- Have initiative and want to take on challenges
- Be credible and confident in experience
- Driven to progress your career forward
This is a great opportunity for a HR Officer or HR Advisor to take the next step in their career. Apply now to take on the challenge!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.