Wanting your first role with ER responsibilities?
Are you a confident and competent HR Assistant wanting to delve into Advisor duties?
If so, Macildowie are supporting an organisation based in Derby City Centre seeking a HR Officer to join the business on a permanent basis. A multi-site business, the offices cover the East Midlands and they need a HR Officer to provide support to the HR Manager. Based in the Derby office but with occasional travel to the other sites, the role is fully generalist covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
The successful candidate will:
- Support with ER issues across the organisation including absence, sickness, disciplinaries and grievances
- Be compliance expert for the business, supporting on all first line queries on the topic
- Provide policy and procedural advice and make amendments where required in line with current employment law
- Process any staff changes
- Provide support for the HR Administrators in the business
The ideal candidate will:
- Have or be studying for a CIPD qualification
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Have a driving license
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.