Macildowie HR is excited to be recruiting the following:
Job Title: HR Policy and Project Lead
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Permanent
Job Salary: £30k -£40K
I am currently working in partnership with a fantastic organisation based in the north of Milton Keynes. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys making significant changes and improvements via policies and projects.
The main focus for this role is to ensure effective support is provided to the Senior Policy and Projects Lead by contributing to a range of HR projects and leading on allocated initiatives to ensure the delivery of people strategies, with HR policy both existing and new is consistently the best fit and reflects the latest thinking within HR management, legislation and organisational guidance. This includes being aware of any potential impact to the wider business and managing all communications effectively to ensure the smooth transition and implementation of changes made/projects undertaken.
There will be a requirement for this role to lead Trade Union negotiation/consultation and staff engagement on all reviews and on proposed changes to allocated policies and Terms and Conditions of employment, as well as leading on general education and effective communications to ensure awareness of HR policies by internal customers.
This role needs a subject matter expert who will be providing advice and guidance in a range of HR topics and services and to provide coaching to managers, both directly and through business partners. Leading working groups and analysis of data to measure effectiveness of HR Policy, whist remaining a flexible resource across the HR team by contributing to a range of HR projects, initiatives and employee relations issues to ensure the delivery of people strategies and HR work plans. This role will also oversee the maintenance and updating of the HR policy HUB pages and the management of document control both internally and externally.
- CIPD or equivalent experience of working in a HR role, preferably within operational, policy and/or change management.
- Experience and ability to interpret and provide advice on employment legislation Organisational Codes, standards, terms & conditions and working practices.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with staff at all grades.
- Excellent IT skills. Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience of negotiating and building partnerships with Trade Union and/or staff associations.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.