HR Reward & Benefits Analyst
My client is looking for a Reward and Benefits Analyst to assist in administering employee benefits. This role is working for a Law firm and experience within professional services is desirable but not essential.
- Assist in the maintenance of existing systems
- Implementation of new systems
- Produce regular monthly reports
- Assist employees with pension queries, liaise with pension providers and process monthly payroll contributions
- Assist in producing P11D's
- Assist with the annual salary review process
- Advanced knowledge of working with databases and preferably HR systems
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Advanced excel knowledge (including pivot tables and V look ups)
- Experience using mail merge
- Confident producing management information and validating data
- Previous experience in HR/benefits would be desirable but not essential
Apply ASAP to be considered, or email for a confidential chat!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.