HR Systems & Data Manager
Stoke-On-Trent- 3 days a week on-site in Stoke
Are you an inquisitive HR Systems & Data Analyst striving to provide solution focussed data analysis to a large business?
Do you prefer to work with autonomy and enjoy the freedom to be creative in your approach?
Macildowie HR is working with a leading business in the professional services sector to source an experienced HR Systems & Data Manager. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join a large, people centric, professional services business and help drive the implementation of Access HR.
We are looking for someone who is able to offer the client an exemplary service and understands the importance of the hidden trends within a company's data.
So, what's the role?
- Working across various data sets of the HRIS and wider business systems to collate key data
- Analysing data to spot any trends and risk that are occurring
- Report risks to the board and offer a solution focussed service
- Collate and amalgamate data into concise packs for business leaders
- Create and update company dashboards with accurate information
- Clean data sets to ensure accuracy and simplicity in reporting
Think you've got what it takes? The successful candidate will...
- Be proactive in their approach and able to work with immense amounts of autonomy
- Have a strong background in true HR data analysis
- Able to demonstrate multiple times where they spotted key trends and how that ultimately benefited the business
- Expert in data management and MI systems is essential
- A confidential and resourceful approach is an absolute necessary
- Able to perform under tight time restraints
- Able to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Detail orientated and organised
Please apply now if you are interested in this position.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.