I am working with an innovative client to recruit a HR Transformation Business Partner to provide expert organisational design, development and change advice and deliver projects that increase organisational effectiveness.
You will be working within the transformation team, alongside senior leaders to support the design and delivery of roles and structures across the business.
You will be a key contributor to the transformation project team, offering HR guidance across all departments, contributing to the delivery of the overall transformation programme to timescales and budget.
- Identify all work streams from a HR view to ensure employees focus and priorities align
- Chair the design authority
- Deliver an over-arching organisation design whilst working with senior leaders
- Produce timely meaningful insights, reports and projections using data
- Design a culture change plan
- Drive a continuous improvement culture
- Provide a hands on approach to support leaders of projects
For this role, you will have to have a dynamic and confident approach, and have the tenacity to lead on complex and commercially focussed development across the business.
- Experience of HR & Business transformation in highly complex organisations
- Have a clear understanding of legislative framework
- Have the ability to grasp and comprehend details quickly
- Think ahead
- Build strong working relationships
This is a 12 month fixed term contract. My client is flexible towards working hours.
Salary £60,000 - £80,000
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV or contact on 01159470200
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.