Macildowie HR is excited to be recruiting the following:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Home Based (regular travel to Luton)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Salary: £45,000 - £54,000 + Car
I am currently recruiting for an all encompassing stand-alone HRBP role reporting to the Managing Director for a well know company with sites across the UK.
The role consists of both strategic and operational HR, Providing HR support to managers which will ensure that HR operations deliver the talent and performance necessary for achieving business goals. This role covers every aspect of HR from recruitment through to complex ER and the implementation of business strategy. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who likes to be busy.
- You must have an excellent understanding of business fundamentals and the role of HR as a contributor in order to reach agreed and communicated business targets; has a concern for effectiveness, being able to advise on establishing and achieving clear goals that will result in improved effectiveness, focusing on leveraging individual strengths and specific behavioural change.
- Good verbal and written skills and experience/ability in Change management.
- The confidence and ability to gain support during difficult discussions and meetings, and to coherently put forward appropriate arguments.
- A high standard of personal integrity is essential in order to create and maintain trust and credibility for the HR function.
- Ability to direct group processes that enable members to deal openly with each other and resolve issues to meet shared objectives.
- Have the ability to create and utilize HR data to establish reports and monitor policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of local legislation and practices in labour legislation. Ability to handle formal and informal union contacts and to carry out negotiations within the labour relations area.
- Understanding of interpersonal relationships and organisational behaviour.
- Ability to pro-actively translate business strategies and business challenges into HR activities/roadmap.
- Ability to build relationships and networks in a matrix environment.
- This role requires an assertive and dynamic individual who is proactive in communications and able to develop effective relationships at all levels within the company.
- Able to demonstrated strong analytical skills and an ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted initiatives in conjunction with
day-to-day activities with minimum supervision.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.