My client is a leading retailer that specialises in fashion. Based in Leicester, they have become one of the market leaders within their sector. They have undergone rapid expansion in recent years and now they are looking for a dynamic Import Coordinator to join their growing team on a temporary basis.
- Responsible for all import and shipping documents
- Work alongside the freight forwarders to ensure goods are imported in an efficient manner
- Responsible for relevant invoices
- Managing the expectations internal and external stakeholders
- Carrying out administrative tasks in accordance with company producers
- Advising potential changes to the existing processes in order to improve the process
- Keeping up to date with import legislation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience of import coordination
- Experience within the shipping & freight sector
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic, can-do attitude
- Strong excel skills
- String verbal and written communications skills
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading retailers.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.