Indirect Procurement Director
£110k + package
This is a rare and critical position working for a globally recognised brand.
The successful Indirect Procurement Director will be responsible for managing a global sourcing team to ensure that the annual spend of c.£500mil is reviewed, managed and optimised accordingly in line with global and key stakeholder objectives.
Key Accountabilities will include but not be limited too:
- Provide leadership to the team across over 30 countries
- Develop and execute purchasing strategies across a breadth on Indirect categories to leverage total regional and global spend
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to develop specific strategies in order to execute value chain efficiencies
- Develop on going price management and sustainability programs
- Create and monitor measurement tools to allow tracking of spend and supplier performance across different categories / regions
- Training and development of the team
Experience and skill set required:
- Previous experience managing a similar level of spend
- Global spend and team management
- Breadth of indirect commodity spend management
- Proven stakeholder management and influencing capabilities at all levels
- Team management and coaching expertise
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.