Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting an experienced Indirect Purchasing Manager for a growing business based in North Nottinghamshire.
Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement, you will be tasked with the following:
- Drive a strategic approach across all indirect categories
- Contribute to the success of the business and have strong commercial acumen to exploit cost down/cost avoidance opportunities
- Lead the commercial negotiations for contract renewals with a "value added" approach working with stakeholders across the business
- Responsible for meeting goals/objectives and KPI's
- Review aspects/areas for improvement with your own practice/processes
- Responsible for all 3rd party installers contracts both UK and overseas
- Assess and implement any forms of improvements for your area
- Under the direction of your line manager, responsible for monitoring financial management within your team, with the support of the Finance Department ensuring purchase orders are placed promptly
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong IT/Technology Procurement Experience
- Experience of maximising cost savings/ cost avoidance
- Maximising the efficiencies of transactional requirements
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about negotiations and improving purchasing relationships
- Great at building relationships and driving value from our procurement activities
- All round commercial business awareness
- Ability to negotiate contracts with significant variation in value and duration
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- Computer literate
Salary & Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, in a highly visible role.
A salary of up to £40,000 is on offer along with a fantastic pension, up to 29 days holiday + stat, health care, free parking and much more.
If you think you've got the experience to suit this role, APPLY TODAY!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.