Finance Analyst - 6 month FTC - Lichfield - £30,000 to £40,000
Meet The Company
Our client is one of the largest and most successful retailers in the UK, with gross sales in excess of £1bn and over 8,800 colleagues operating across 16 counties, from the heart of England to its eastern shores. Can you see yourself working within a well-known, successful, multinational company?
See The Role
You will join the team as a Finance Analyst, working as part of a progressive finance team. You will make a real difference to the success of a responsible Society that provides high quality services to local communities at their food stores, florists, travel agents, funeral homes and more. You will be assisting in the delivery of a comprehensive, best in class decision support, budgeting and forecasting service to the Society's stakeholders.
Size Up The Duties
- Challenged with plenty of variety and new challenges
- Supporting, challenging, reviewing and interpreting the business performance with operational management
- Producing robust investment appraisals, board reports and appropriate sensitivity analyses in line with the Society's capital and revenue expenditure processes
- Creating post investment reviews
- Developing appropriate reports to highlight key learning, agreed actions, and emerging trends.
Fill The Applicant Criteria?
- Passed Finalist or Qualified Accountant
- Ability to work under your own initiative and demonstrate a proactive approach to issue resolution
- Develop basic commercial and financial acumen whilst understanding the key drivers of the Society's business interests
- You must be able to challenge current practice and processes with an eye to continuous improvement and delivery of a world class finance infrastructure.
- Confident with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work collaboratively with both cross functional and finance colleagues
- You will need an impressive track record of delivering accurately to deadlines and providing high quality accounting and analysis
Our client view their colleagues as the key to their success, which is why we want the very best people to become part of their team.
If you feel that you fill the requirements for this exciting role and have that spark that they're looking for, please get in touch.
01332 362 444 / 07887 754812
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.