My client is a leading care provider. Based in Tamworth, they have become one of the market leaders within their sector. They have undergone rapid expansion in recent years and now they are looking for an interim Head of Fleet to manage their 3rd party logistics provider.
- Managing a fleet of ca. 650 vehicles; including cars, vans and minibusses
- Being responsible for managing the relationship with the 3rd party provider
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to manage expectations
- Ensuring vehicles are fully compliant and operating in accordance with current legislation
- Drive innovation and change across the company
- Budgetary responsibility for the 3rd party fleet
- Working alongside other internal departments to ensure a quality service is provided
The Ideal Candidate:
- CPC Qualified
- Experience within the care sector is preferable but not essential
- has experience of managing 3rd party vehicles, ideally cars/vans/minibusses
- Has 4/5+ years experience as a Head of Fleet or Contract Manager
- Has managed a fleet of at least 250 vehicles
- Excellent knowledge of Transport and UK transport directives
This is a fantastic interim opportunity for anyone looking to use their experience within the industry, or for anyone looking to diversify their CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.