We are proud to announce that an exciting position has come about with our Client who is an instantly recognisable brand and promises a great opportunity. The role would be to join as a Buyer on the Indirects side of the procurement function, initially on a temporary basis, with potential for longer after!
Based in Buckinghamshire, the role offers flexible working with 2 days working from home, but can go in as much as you like and you would have a supportive team around you too.
The ideal candidate would be someone that comes from a fast-paced and dynamic background as the role will require you to get stuck-in, with each day fully immersing you in the role and the company. SAP knowledge would be desirable, while experience across a variety of indirect spend would be very beneficial, especially from Marketing and commercial areas, but at least an understanding of these is required.
- Provide expertise to Marketing, Communications, Finance and Commercial Stakeholders
- Prepare specifications, quotations, PO's all in order with guidelines
- Liaise with suppliers to maintain and strengthen relationships
- Analyse current procurement activities and recommend improvements
- Support wider team where required
- Complete work in a timely order to ensure Procurement function runs smoothly
- Expedite PO's to ensure delivery requirements are met
- Coordinate and resolve problems/queries with suppliers and stakeholders
- Proactively record and maintain accurate data and documentation for quotes, responses and other relevant data and information relating to the business
- Fast-paced, dynamic industry background
- Indirect experience, ideally, but not exclusively within Marketing and Commercial areas
- SAP proficient
- Resilient to deal with challenges, but motivated to work through and create a course of action
- Organised and time-efficient
- Sociable and easy to get on with
- Indirects Buyer, focusing on Marketing, Commercial, Insurance among others
- Interim basis to start with
- Based Buckinghamshire
- Hybrid working available - 2 at home, 3 in office
If this sounds of interest, please apply with your latest CV!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.