Interim Marketing Manager
18 months Fixed Term Contract (FULL TIME)
Hybrid Working (1-day office / 4 days home)
Are you an experienced marketing manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you thrive in developing strategy and leading people?
If so, then I have the right role for you!
So... who for?
Our client is market leading in the healthcare services and is amidst expanding its marketing team, making it an amazing time to join as an Interim Marketing Manager for an 18 months Fixed Term Contract. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will enable you the chance to drive the marketing strategy forward and lead a group of tenacious and forward-thinking marketers.
The role's responsibilities:
- Implementing and driving the team's marketing strategy forward and leading junior members of the team, ensuring they meet KPIs and follow best marketing practice
- Curating creative marketing campaigns to generate enquiries into the company services
- Utilising digital and traditional marketing channels in campaigns including email, print, social media, video, advertising both on and offline.
- Proficiency with CRM systems to perform sufficient data analysis to report on ways to increase growth and enquiry generation
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Adobe InDesign experience as all design work is completed in-house, and experience with further Adobe Creative Suite software is desirable
- Embedding the company values across all marketing functions
- Excellent people management skills
- Proficient strategy skills and time management
- SEO and paid advertising is desirable
What next? APPLY NOW!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.