Interim Payroll/Finance Manager, £50,000 - £60,000 Contract - Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking an Interim Payroll/Finance Manager to join a Large International Retailer on a 2 month Contract.
Based in the Head Office reporting Finance Director you will provide leadership to the Payroll Teams and ensure the delivery of strong SLA's across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Finance Director you'll be responsible for:
- Leadership to Payroll Teams
- Ensure strong delivery of financial SLA's across all functions, including full and accurate payroll services
- Lead the standardisation of reporting across the business
- Ensure standard operating procedures are up to date and fully adhered to
- Implement robotic and lean efficiencies wherever possible
- Provide reliable and timely payroll processing
- Support Payroll investigations or initiatives
- Responsibility for adherence to policy and compliance
- Ability to challenge and change existing processes
- Lead a finance team to continuously deliver to a high standard
It is essential that you have experience of running a Payroll Team and understand items such as National Minimum wage, salary sacrifice from a payroll point of view. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your attention to detail and accuracy will be second to none and you will be educated to a degree level and qualified in CIPP. You will have excellent Microsoft Excel skills and be computer literate.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.