Macildowie are working with an established Technology company based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit a Internal Account Manager who has experience within the Telecommunications and IT industry.
- Proactive, outbound, phone-based contact to existing customers and up-sell/cross sell
- Value-based selling by understanding the true value of products and solutions
- Building relationships with customers as their dedicated Account Manager to understand their business and how the company's solutions can help their business
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales key performance indicators such as number of daily customer contacts, number of converted customer conversations and number of closed sales
- Exceeding productivity measures such as time spent talking to customers per day, revenue achieved per day etc.
- Qualifying and understanding all opportunities effectively
- Up-selling to recently won, new customers to find additional opportunities
- Working through the entire selling process including qualification, questioning, negotiating and closing deals
- Maintaining up to date records on the company's CRM system
- Experience of account management within Telesales/IT
- A strong background in business development/account management in a B2B environment
- Successful track record in proactive Account Management and achieving sales targets
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivation and confidence
Experience of web-based applications and Windows
- A willingness to learn
- Frequently meeting and exceeding targets set in a previous sales role
- Experience determining customer requirements and specifying technical solutions
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.