You will be responsible for:
- Execution of Group-wide audits of both Finance and Operations across the Group.
- Producing accurate professional audit reports to identify and mitigate risks
- Developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships in order to deliver effective outcomes.
- Undertaking special investigations and projects as specified by the Head of Group Internal Audit
- Making sound commercial judgements to improve business control and performance.
You will either be ACA/ACCA or IAA qualified, with experience of Audit, either within a top 10 Practice environment or within an internal Audit function
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a key Finance function which is currently undergoing an exciting period of change. You will have the opportunity to deliver real value and impact on current processes and procedures from day one.
Apply today for immediate consideration, or for more information contact Rob via
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.