Brand Management, Marketing Management, PR, Insights, Customer Acquisition, Digital Marketing
Location - Northampton
Are you an experienced Brand Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience with a large international FMCG business?
If so we have an exciting opportunity to join an established marketing team at a well known consumer business based in Northampton.
The client seeks a candidate who:
- Is well experienced at commercial analysis of "as is" marketing capability and building strategic plans to deliver the "to be" brand status
- Optimising profitability and ROI on marketing activities
- Via direct and agency support gains customer insights to improve user experience and customer retention
- Has been responsible for multiple complex marketing projects and developed exception stakeholder engagement skills
- Can demonstrate exceptional brand awareness and has been the custodian of work to promote a premium FMCG brand
Ideally the client seeks someone already established in a similar position. In return this client offers a exceptional working environment and access to world class brands. As a result the opportunity has huge scope for personal development in a highly ambitious and innovative environment. There are also a huge range of company benefits on offer! If this role sounds suitable for you then please apply ASAP!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.