Macildowies marketing department are currently working with a global organisation who are looking to strengthen there marketing department with a International Marketing Executive.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing areas of the company and will play a integral part in researching, planning and executing strategic marketing activity for new and existing customers.
You will be responsible for:
* Conducting and reviewing customer research data in order to support a multi channel marketing strategy
* Creating high quality collateral across all channels with the company brand and tone of voice at the forefront at all times
* Working closely with the Marketing leadership team to give your input on ideas for future activity to aid customer acquisition and continued revenue growth
* Managing exhibition calendars and budgets
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following:
* A high degree of IT literacy detailed knowledge and practice of MS Office and a competent user of Excel.
* Qualified to degree level. Additional relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIM) or experience would be advantageous
* Previous marketing experience including campaign delivery against company objectives (International experience is advantageous)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketer with a knack for delivering quality campaigns across a broad range of channels to join a internationally renowned business.
If you fit the requirements and are interested in taking the next step in your career, please submit your cv for review ASAP.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.