A leading 3PL in Cambridgeshire are recruiting for Inventory Controllers to join their team. Getting involved in ensuring all stock levels are accurate and traceable, you will be joining a successful and growing company with opportunities for development and career advancement. The shift patterns for this position are week one 6am-2pm and week two 2pm-10pm (any 5 of 7).
- Ensure all stock is managed and traceable.
- Record all information correctly on the paperwork.
- Carry out stock counts.
- Analyse and review stock movements.
- Creating reports for the Management team as required.
- Assisting with the organisation of stocktakes within the warehouse.
- Ensure all stock is rotated correctly.
- Work closely with both the operational team to ensure stock is recorded onto the system.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Must be computer literate
- Experience of stock counts and working with ERP systems is desirable.
- It is essential that you have previously worked within a 3PL environment.
The salary for this position is £18.5k-20k depending on experience + overtime.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.