This is a great opportunity for a Procurement Officer to join a growing business and assist with the implementation of new systems
The Procurement Officer will procure products and components in line with production and commercial demand of the business.
The Procurement Officer will be responsible for:
- Analysing requirements through NAV ERP system and manual issue of Sales orders
- Negotiating with suppliers and place orders based on demand
- Liaise closely with the Production Manager to establish Production needs
- Ensuring processes align to the future ERP implementation
- The creation and development of schedules for supplier pricing variations
To be successful in this role the Procurement Officer should have:
- Level 3 or higher CIPS qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Procurement experience within a manufacturing environment
- Confident negotiation skills
If this role is of interest then please give Gareth Chapman a call on 07766 508826 or email him on
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.