Macildowie are currently recruiting for an IT Administrator, the role is close to Nottingham city centre. The main purpose of the role is to act as a departmental point of contact for administrative queries. Support the Head of IT Operations in managing day-to-day supplier relationships. Deal with IT procurement requests, ensuring value for money by comparing suppliers. Support the IT Innovation and Projects team in managing project documentation and resourcing.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel, including data manipulation and pivot tables.
- Experienced in working with Service Desk tools or similar workload management products.
- Broad experience of acting as a Point of Contact for all admin related questions.
- Demonstrate opening questioning, faulting finding, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience of working within a decentralised organisation desirable.
- Able to work effectively in a matrix team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of engaging with multiple stakeholders and prioritising activity accordingly.
- Communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Process monthly mobile phone invoices, splitting costs by cost centre and checking for billing anomalies
- Manage day-to-day moves and changes on the mobile phone account
- Process other IT supplier invoices including fixed-line telephony, MPLS and hardware/software
- Source and place orders for IT hardware, software and services as requested through the IT Service Desk system. Ensure good value for money.
- Use audit tools to highlight any shortfall in licencing compliance
- Maintain key live documents (live action logs, risk register etc)
- Using Excel Pivot charts and other analysis techniques and tools, prepare and provide supporting information from a range of data sources including (but not limited to) phone bills, internet access logs, and monthly IT hardware, software and services spend.
- Produce ad hoc reports as directed by the IT Leadership Team.
- Manage IT departmental movements and holiday calendars
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Educated to A Level or equivalent standard
- Qualification in Microsoft Excel desirable
- Conveys a hunger to learn and for new information, knowledge and experiences.
- Learns from past exeriences / mistakes.
- Accurately reflects on own behaviour and actions and continuously develops self.
- Rapidly learns new skills, grasps new concepts and acquires new ways of seeing things.
- Develops knowledge and technical expertise
- Ability to prioritise
- Multi task
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.