Macildowie have been engaged to recruit an IT Support Technician for this market leading company. This role will be based out of their Wigan office.
- Test, install and troubleshoot PC software, PC's, printers, IP telephones, mobile devices, network devices and peripherals throughout company facilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support
- Administer IT User accounts and ensure adherence to IT security policies and procedures
- Liaise with and manage third party support contractors and suppliers
- Compile and present monthly performance reports; service calls etc.
- Proactively monitor network and server performance with a view to providing stable and reliable systems
Skills & Experience
- A good standard of GCSE level education; Maths, English and Computing
- Ideally, BTEC or City & Guilds IT qualification
- 4 years' experience in an IT Support role
- A naturally helpful, professional and calm approach
- Clear and concise communication skills
This role is shortlisting now...
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.