Junior Buyer |SME |Nottingham | £24,000 - £26,000
In conjunction with one of Nottingham's most exciting businesses we're recruiting for a Junior Buyer to join a busy and supportive procurement team.
Working across a range of categories you will be in charge of product selection, price and promotional activity.
- Manage supplier promotional activity schedules across a range of suppliers.
- Management of Product Life Cycle and range Development.
- Develop process to control supplier invoicing against promotional pricing activity. Negotiate best pricing opportunities to support promotional activity.
- Ownership of supplier margin improvement negotiation.
- Producing reports for supplier meetings, KPIs, and any ad-hoc requirements.
- You will understand the company's vision, mission and values and your role in delivering these.
- Supporting the category manager in the strategic development of the Range and Margin model.
- Experience within a Buying/Buyer's Assistant Role
- An understanding of pricing margin analysis to deliver margin improvement and cost
- Advanced Excel Skill Level
- Full UK and clean driving licence - desirable
- SAP experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
We're looking for an outstanding candidate with a background in retail procurement if you've got experience working across different categories and know your way around a promotion or two, you'll be perfect for this job.
Why this opportunity?
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to join a supportive procurement team who will give you an excellent grounding in retail procurement and a promising career path.
£24,000 - £26,000 Starting Salary
Bupa Health cover
If this sounds like a bit of you, then please get in touch, email me your CV and salary expectations or give me a call on 0115 947 0200. Let's start the conversation and let's see if we can find you your dream move. I'm looking forward to speaking to you.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.